We enable a consistent experience for our guests by ensuring product is in stock, available and accurately priced and signed on the sales floor in our smallest format stores. Experts of operations, process and efficiency. This team is responsible for being proficient in all areas of the store to complete duties such as, but not limited to, cashiering, stocking, presentation and price accuracy. You’ll provide exceptional guest service, customizing each experience and anticipating their needs.
- Work a schedule that aligns to guest and business needs (this includes early morning, evening, overnight shifts and weekends).
- Lead your department(s) in the backroom and sales floor areas, review all reporting to identify gaps and develop a plan to resolve.
- Enable efficient delivery to our guests by leading pick, pack and ship fulfillment work, as applicable for your location.
- Expect and enable team members to stay up-to-date on relevant trends and products.
- Evaluate and recommend candidates for open positions and develop a guest-centric team.
- Lead team onboarding and learning.
- Close knowledge and skill gaps through training and experiences.
- Establish clear goals and expectations and hold team members accountable to expectations.
- Provide service and a shopping experience that meets the needs of the guest.
- Demonstrate a culture of ethical conduct, safety and compliance. Lead and hold the team accountable to work in the same way.
- As a key carrier, follow all safe and secure training and processes.
- Address store needs (emergency, regulatory visits, etc.).
- All other duties based on business needs.
- Enable a consistent experience for our guests by ensuring product is in stock, available, accurately priced and signed on the sales floor.
- Be an expert of operations, accuracy, process and efficiency.
- Lead inbound, outbound, replenishment, inventory accuracy, presentation, pricing and promotional signing processes for your assigned department(s).
- Create a scheduling plan in partnership with your leader based off of monthly and weekly business workload and guest traffic.
- Learn and adapt to current technology needs
- Work independently and as part of a team
- Manage workload and prioritize tasks independently
- Welcoming and helpful attitude
- Effective communication skills
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous retail experience preferred, but not required
- Lead and hold others accountable
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: College Park, MD, US
Application Deadline: N/A