The Food & Beverage team enables a consistent experience for our guests by ensuring product is fresh, in stock, available and accurately priced and signed on the sales floor. They are experts of operations, process and efficiency. This team leads food and food services including replenishment, inventory accuracy, food safety, presentation, pricing and promotional signing processes for all Food and Beverage areas of the store. At Target we believe in our team members having meaningful experiences that help them build and develop skills for a career.
- Develop a strategy and utilize your workload planning tools to manage all scheduled workload ensuring you are guest ready at all times.
- Create a guest-obsessed culture that prioritizes the guest experience and delivers on store sales goals.
- Drive total store sales, understand your role in sales growth, and how your departments and team contribute to and impact total store profitability.
- Validate, audit, and maintain food instocks and follow up on Team Leader’s execution of business plan and assignment sheet process. Follow-up on Team Leader’s management of DSD vendor performance.
- Know and assess the competition; and leverage guest insights and feedback to drive the business and be the destination of choice for our guests.
- Create a scheduling plan in partnership with your Team Leaders based off of monthly and weekly business workload and guest traffic.
- Oversee Food & Beverage Team Leader’s workload planning including transitions, revisions, sales plans, sampling and promotions.
- Model guest service standards; and lead your team to deliver a fresh, full and food safe area during all operating hours.
- Strong interest and knowledge of the food & beverage business
- Working in a fun and energetic environment makes you excited…. We work efficiently and as a team to deliver for our guests
- Strong cognitive skills, including problem analysis, decision making, financial and quantitative analysis
- Learn and adapt to current technology needs
- 4 year degree or equivalent experience
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales, Business Development
Job Location: Birmingham, AL, US
Application Deadline: N/A