AP teams function to provide a safe and secure environment for our team members and guests, and meet financial goals of shortage and profitability in a Target store. AP teams will do this by leading a physical security and safety culture and responding to crisis events, investigating and resolving theft, and creating awareness and educating team members on operational shortage priorities.
- Submit appropriate documentation in the system for all incidents following AP policy and procedures.
- Demonstrate a culture of ethical conduct, safety, and compliance.
- Conduct productive merchandise recoveries and provide apprehension support as needed, strictly adhering to AP policies and procedures and AP leadership guidance.
- Prevent theft and shortage at the front of store by performing receipt checks for exposed high-dollar merchandise.
- Support sales by welcoming and engaging guests and team members at the front of store and on the sales floor; help guests find the products they are looking for, in-store and online
- Lead a physical security culture for our team members and guests by assessing and maintaining safe and secure standards throughout the store, including exterior property.
- Teach and train team members on operational shortage focus area opportunities as directed by AP leadership.
- Understand and leverage escalation tools for guest issues in order to provide a safe and secure environment for our team members and guests.
- Skills using intelligence-led tactics to keep team members and guests safe and secure
- Experience in crisis response, safety and crowd management; providing support to both guests and team members
- Skills in de-escalation as well as experience with recovering stolen merchandise to prevent shortage
- Manage workload and prioritize tasks independently
- Welcoming and helpful attitude toward guests and other team members
- Learn and adapt to current technology needs
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to properly document cases using industry case management systems
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Virginia Beach, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A