As part of our collaborative and guest-obsessed team, you help us create an experience that makes guests say, “I love Target!” When you work at Target, you’re helping every family discover the joy in everyday life. You’re working alongside a dedicated team that cares, grows, and wins together. A team that is inclusive, makes connections, and brings their passion and pride to all that they do. You will deliver a destination shopping experience by providing a safe and secure environment for our guests and mitigate shortage risks in order to drive sales.
- Welcome and engage guests and team members at the front of the store, while ensuring adherence to the store specific mask and guest capacity policies.
- Respond to and accurately document security incidents.
- Submit appropriate documentation in the system for all incidents following AP policy and procedures.
- Understand and appropriately use the video system.
- Lead a safety culture for our team members and guests by assessing and maintaining safety standards at the front of store, including exterior property (parking lots).
- Model working safely while maintaining a clean store for guests and team members.
- Understand and leverage escalation tools for guest issues in order to provide a safe and secure environment for our team members and guests.
- Skills using intelligence-led tactics to keep team members and guests safe and secure
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience in crisis response, safety and crowd management; providing support to both guests and team members
- Skills in verbal de-escalation
- Must be at least 18 years of age or older
- Welcoming and helpful attitude toward guests and other team members
- Effective communication skills
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Williamsburg, VA, US
Application Deadline: N/A