Advocates of guest experience who welcome, thank, and exceed guest service expectations by focusing on guest interaction and recovery. Advocates of both physical and digital services and solutions who are knowledgeable about capabilities and features that drive adoption, usage and ultimately guest loyalty. Empowered to make shopping effortless and seamless for guests at the checklanes, guest services, gift registry, pick-up and drive up.
- Deliver easy and seamless service to all Order Pick Up, Drive Up, Registry, and Photo guests.
- Speak to the benefits of the REDcard with every guest and assist them through the application process.
- Understand and show guests how to use Wallet and the other features and offerings within the Target App.
- Be familiar with all fulfillment services, and know how to direct the guest to enroll, activate, and use them.
- Scan and bag all guest items efficiently, neatly, and in compliance with food safety standards and company best practices.
- Make the guest aware of current and upcoming brand launches, store activities, and events.
- Maintain a clean, clutter free work area (including gathering abandoned items, baskets, and hangers)
- Stock supplies during store open hours while being available for the guest.
- Learn and adapt to evolving technology needs
- Work both independently and with a team
- Ability to adapt to different guest interactions and situations
- Experience promoting and selling various benefits, offerings and services
- Attention to detail while multi-tasking
- Willing to educate guests and sell products and services
- Ability to communicate and interact with guests to build an inclusive guest experience
- Ability to blend problem solving and decision making to positively impact the guest experience and resolve guest concerns
- Communicating effectively, including using positive language and attentive to guests needs
- Welcoming and helpful attitude toward guests and other team members
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Legal
Job Location: Greensboro, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A