Website Taco Bell
As the Real Estate Manager, you will report to the Company Development Leader and partner with the Operations leadership team (Division Leaders, Company Operations Leaders and Area Coaches) to leverage the best sites at a competitive business advantage. The position also closely partners with the Construction Managers (CM) and site consultants to ensure the successful timing of the opening of the restaurant.
The Real Estate Manager is charged with building the overall pipeline for Taco Bell. This position requires the exercise of discretion and independent judgement in the performance of the various duties. In this role you will:
- Deliver a robust pipeline of deals which allow for properly paced and sequenced openings
- Consistently apply strategic imperatives in site selection and development and thoroughly research all deal and site components vs. success criteria
- Secure quality sites within desired trade areas that meet/beat fair market value
- Schedule regular field visits to completely understand trade area and site alternatives
- Schedule and lead timely and thorough site rides with Company Development Leader and Operations partners
- Negotiate and prepare quality deals and submittal packages which are submitted per target approval dates
- Provide project management leadership and discipline to the approval process
- Develop complete comprehension of financial model imperatives
- Participates on weekly project management calls with CMs and consultants to move projects forward
- Serve as point person to quickly resolve open issues with landlords and/or developers
- Monitor the ongoing progression of construction projects to obtain key learning for future deals
- Provide timely and complete support as requested for Change of Scope/Cost Overrun (COS/COR) submittals.
- Monitor performance of restaurant openings to obtain key learning’s
- Provide real estate management service to Franchise for all executed TDS (Taco Bell Development Services) projects
- Provide functional leadership and customer responsiveness to Ops partners on all real estate related matters
- 5 to 7 years Quick Service Restaurant or chain retail development experience in a multi-site, field-based organization (e.g. retail, hospitality or restaurant).
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Master of Business degree a plus but not required
- Must have broad strategic and analytical skills
- Must possess very strong interpersonal, communication, influence and negotiation skills
- Proven ability to handle challenges in a fast pace field-based environment with complex and multiple tasks and deadlines
- Ability to deal with Real Estate community (brokers, attorneys, city officials and general contractors) a must!
Company: Taco Bell
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Haltom City, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A