Handling Company’s link between Carrier’s or another service provider’s leads/runners. Will provide timely freight and flight information as it relates to rebooks and special products.
- Review key performance indicator’s (KPI’s) and take necessary actions to meet needs
- Interaction with other departments and outside agencies including Ramp Operations, Cargo Warehouse, and Operations
- Control Center to ensure effective communication in order to complete load control tasks safely, accurately and punctually.
- Participate in training within airline and/or related agency in various areas of ground operations
- Contribution to OTP (On Time Performance) for all load control related issues
- Maintaining operational efficiency achieved through optimum fuel uplift and trim
- Ensuring load control accuracy, practicality and procedural compliance so that output is of a high standard with regard to safety and quality.
- Ensuring all aircraft is operated within their operational limits with regard to weight and balance
- General Office Operation skilles
- Ability to work in inclement weather
- Valid driver’s license
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule in a 24 hour operation
- Excellent math skills
- At least 2 years of experience in the airline industry
- Load Control experience preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management, Manufacturing
Job Location: Jacksonville, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A