Under limited supervision, operate computers to input data into files and databases. May undertake more complex tasks where necessary.
- Maintain a clean work area.
- Perform other duties are requested by your immediate Supervisor.
- Maintain adequate supply of all company related forms.
- Responsible for auditing fuel ticket information for accuracy.
- Train new employees as directed by the Office manager.
- Enter all required information in the Swissport Fueling Varec accounting system.
- Ensure accurate fuel accounting and reporting.
- Responsible for data entry of into plane information into the Swissport Fueling Varec accounting program and other reports as required.
- Responsible for Customer and employee contact.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Must be able to modify schedule to work on the first and second day each month to complete monthly closeout.
- Must have basic computer skills and be competent in the operation of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Must be able to work with minimal Supervision and meet all established deadlines.
- High school Diploma or equivalent
- Be able to work mandatory overtime as required.
- Ability to multi-task.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Accounting/Auditing, Finance
Job Location: Tampa, FL, US
Application Deadline: N/A