Website State Street
Charles River Development, a State Street company, is growing and we are seeking a strong C# software engineer to build out the next generation of our software test automation infrastructure as part of our Quality Assurance Infrastructure team. The team is responsible for designing, developing, delivering and supporting the software infrastructure that enables automated product validation to the rest of the development community at Charles River Development. This team also provides services for planning and the executing central automated regression runs for all product departments. In addition, this team is responsible for maintaining and expanding the labs which host both automated and manual testing as well as conducting staging and certification the product media during the ship-stage of release. We continue to be a market leading solution for investment managers across the Institutional investment, Wealth Management and Hedge Fund industries. We are looking for dynamic, engaging and creative Client Managers to help drive our continued growth.
- Provide C# automation support and guidance to Dev Teams.
- Debug and correct problems in the automation infrastructure code.
- Provide support for Oracle and MSS environments.
- Analyze systems and procedures and implement necessary improvements.
- Perform performance profiling of code and systems and propose solutions to address defects.
- Provide support for Linux and Windows environments.
- Develop C# and ASP.net code for the management of automation infrastructure.
- Develop APIs using C# that facilitate the creation of rich automation test suites by the product development teams.
- At least 5 years of experience with various automation tools.
- Experience with automation tools Silk4Net, Protractor, Rest-Assured, Cucumber is a plus.
- Experience with Java, PowerShell and batch scripts.
- Experience with virtualization technologies such as VMware, Docker, etc.
- Experience with public cloud Azure or AWS is a plus.
- Experience with build and deployment tools TeamCity, Terraform, Ansible is a plus.
- Strong programming skills to be able to develop automation infrastructure effectively.
- Experience with ASP.net web development.
- Must possess a BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 5+ years of experience with C# development.
Company: State Street
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Worcester, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A