Website State Farm
As a Fortune 50 company, we are the best employees to serve our customers, making us a leader in the insurance and financial services industry. We are hiring for a small, dynamic team whose core function is leading discovery and design efforts for end-to-end processes across all P&C Claim operations with the goal to improve cost, quality, and customer experience. We apply Lean Six Sigma process methodologies and collaborate with business partners across the enterprise. Each week, process analysts in this function serve as team members and leaders of process improvements and redesign projects.
On this team you will collaborate with strategic business partners, executives, and project team members. You will work with a high level of autonomy and your ability to influence others within the sphere of assigned work is a must. You will also represent your work and communicate the results of your research, data analysis, and recommendations for improvements.
- Proven results utilizing Lean Six Sigma process improvement methodologies to identify opportunities which will reduce waste and result in measurable improvements in efficiency
- Solid understanding and experience applying process improvement methodologies including Lean Six Sigma, Agile methodologies, project management techniques, and standard tools such as SIPOC, Process Mapping, VOC, etc.
- Current or prior experience in a Process Analyst or similar role
- Ability to successfully plan the implementation of identified process improvement to customer value (operational efficiency, service, quality, or customer experience)
- Proficiency with data and statistical tools that support process improvement efforts and drive business decisions, including measuring dispersion and central tendency, hypothesis testing, statistical significance testing, and correlations analysis
- Experience leading design projects and testing outcomes to deliver solutions that result in ROI, effectively measure cost/benefit analyses for solution prioritization and/or implementation
- Project management experience
- 401k Plan and FULLY FUNDED PENSION
- Learn more about our benefits at State Farm Careers!
- Volunteer opportunities: Get involved and give back to the community!
- We embrace diversity and Inclusion: We are one team and it is simply the right thing to do!
- A Learning Culture: Mentoring, Professional Designations, Employee Development, and more!
- Competitive Benefits, Pay, and Bonus Potential
- Tuition Reimbursement: We support opportunities for you to learn and grow!
Qualification & Experience:
- Next Steps: Competitive candidates may be invited to participate in pre-employment testing and/or the interview process. This is where the excitement begins!
- Travel Requirements: Business travel is required to perform the necessary job responsibilities and may comprise up to 50% of this role.
- Ease driving pace and quality in project deliverables
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Driving collaboration and positive change in complex business processes within cross-functional teams
Company: State Farm
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management, Manufacturing
Job Location: Bloomington, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A