This job contributes to Starbucks success by completing engineering assignments and projects that develop technology and methods innovations to enhance productivity and capacity. Models and acts in accordance with Starbucks guiding principles.
- Oversee detailed root cause analysis of reliability issues. Coach partners to develop and improve analytical trouble-shooting skills, applying six sigma and/or total productive maintenance tools and methods
- Manage small to medium capital projects, applying technical expertise and project management methods and tools during design, construction, and commissioning.
- Executes engineering and customer objectives against performance measures. Recommends improvements in existing methods based on risk and benefit analysis. Resolves most execution issues on projects with minimal supervision.
- Develop and implement processes to measure, analyze, and improve equipment performance (reliability) and communicate prioritization of plant performance improvement projects (at plant locations).
- Assesses the benefits of engineering technology and methods changes to operations. Integrates engineering principles and manufacturing technologies, and resolves technical obstacles for specific engineering projects.
- Participates in cross-functional project teams and acts as a resource in resolving technical obstacles. Promotes the development of strong working relationships among engineering partners on teams as well as with vendors.
- Collaborate with maintenance and operations partners to upgrade preventative maintenance (PM) processes and process control systems, constantly incorporating new knowledge that has been developed to improve performance and reliability (at plant locations).
- Technical leadership, with the ability to coach and mentor team partners
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing
- Team-building skills
Qualification & Experience:
- Experience in consumer products or food company and plant experience, 3 years either technical or production
- Engineering (electrical, mechanical, chemical or industrial) 3 years
- Project management 3 years
- Supervision, including direct supervision of contractors 1 year
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Supply Chain
Job Location: Augusta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A