The Executive Assistant will provide complex administrative or operational support with minimal supervision. May be responsible for overseeing other administrative staff or subordinates. This position reports to the Associate Vice President, Stanford Health Care, Office of Government Affairs.
- Oversee and/or process a variety of complex financial transactions; produce, monitor, and reconcile budget statements; research, identify, and resolve discrepancies. May assist with capital or special equipment requests and/or vendor selection.
- Analyze and review material and extract pertinent information for briefing purposes.
- A commitment to promoting and supporting an environment of diversity and inclusion.
- File Quarterly Lobbying reports on behalf of SHC to California Secretary of State.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with SHC senior executive administrative staff, SHC Finance, SHC IT and other personnel who are resources for performing job responsibilities.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with SHC state and federal lobbying firms to ensure timely reporting and payment.
- Plan and schedule calendar(s) without prior consultation, resolve calendaring conflicts, and arrange travel in compliance with unit, university, and sponsor policies.
- Create complex reports and spreadsheets which may utilize specialized software and systems. Make recommendations based on reports.
- Advanced computer skills and demonstrated experience with office software and email applications.
- Proven success in following through and completing projects.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and assign work to others.
- High school diploma and six years of administrative experience, or combination of education and relevant experience.
- Administrative support experience preferably in a hospital or health care setting preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, NH, US
Application Deadline: N/A