Are you excited about building innovative solutions? Do you thrive in an atmosphere where your work can have a deep impact on the backend systems architecture design to front end development and everything in between? Splunk’s cloud group is looking for engineers to help build our large scale cloud offering. You will work with a team building a state-of-the-art, cloud-based environment for massive-scale data processing. You will be working to ensure development teams, product teams and our cloud customers all understand exactly how their cloud systems are performing
- Active collaboration across multiple teams to build, review, and help design high quality software and systems.
- Designing and implementing tools and patterns to support a cross organization culture of observability.
- Building and deploying, scalable, high performing, monitoring solutions and APIs.
- Caring about quality, performance, stability and security.
- Innovative self-starter who seeks creative ways to contribute to the team, improve experiences and tackle problems.
- Enthusiastic about data visualization and making the many users of your product happier every day!
- A passion for using data to understand and solve complex problems.
- Open to contributing to the backend and the frontend portions of your products.
- Strong interpersonal skills, both verbal and written, you welcome being mentored as well as providing mentorship.
- Technical curiosity and the ability to learn new technologies quickly.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A