Splunk SOAR is the only purpose-built Security Automation & Orchestration platform, and the first to provide an open community for sharing Playbooks and Apps. It makes security smarter, faster, and stronger.
- Assist in design, monitoring, and administering a scale-able, development and test automation system From test integration to automation framework.
- Provide innovative insight to better the reliability, scale-ability, and maintainability of systems.
- Create and execute automated and manual test plans and maintain accurate documentation of results and process.
- Automate, script, and use tools whenever possible to reduce task execution time.
- Excellent team work Work closely with others, resolve issues and develop code as a unified team.
- Effectively interact with software development, QA, and release teams.
- Occasionally, assist developers in small scale feature/bug fixes
- Stabilize and Maintain CICD (Continuous Integration Continuous Deployment) pipeline.
- 8+ years’ experience in QA Automation Engineering, Devops, or related experience.
- Requires a minimum of 8 years of related experience with a Bachelor’s degree; or equivalent practical experience
- Solid understanding of the development cycle of any software based product.
- Knowledge of automation tools in the industry
- Excellent scripting and automation skills, specifically strong Python skills are required.
- Desire to automate as much as possible, especially during the development cycle.
- B.S. in Computer science, and/or related work experience.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A