We’re Screwfix and we’re proud of it. We turnover £1.5 billion per year and we have over 12,000 employees. We’re one of the fastest growing retailers in the UK, a true leader in the E-Commerce industry, and part of the 77,000 people strong Kingfisher PLC Group. Now why wouldn’t you want to be a part of that?
We haven’t got to where we are without taking risks. We work hard, but we have fun along the way. With over 600 stores and counting, we’re not slowing down. Our people love us so much that they’ve rated us as one of the UK’s best places to work for, via Glassdoor, two years in a row. As our Online Visual Merchandiser, you’ll take control of the planning, coordination and delivery of all Visual Merchandising across all Screwfix websites.
You’ll take on the task of owning the promotional schedule for all Screwfix websites, ensuring the correct promotions and events are visually prioritised for our customers. Working alongside key stakeholder departments across the business, you’ll ensure clear communication and coordinated campaigns across all areas. You’ll then provide feedback on the efficiency of the campaigns to Commercial Planning, Buying and the Web Merchandising teams, giving valuable advice on ways to enhance future campaigns. Making informed decisions based on data analysis, you’ll coordinate and report on A/B testing of Visual Merchandising assets to ensure revenue is maximised.
- Experienced in using Web Analytics to drive insight and identify key opportunities for improvement
- Ambitious, you set yourself challenging personal goals to learn and develop new skills
- Highly organised with a great attention to detail
- Able to prove the ability of briefing and shaping online creative for onsite promotions
- In the know of website content management and conversion rate optimisation
- Flexible, enthusiastic and motivated with the ability to work to targets in a deadline driven environment
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Yeovil, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A