The Central Replenishment Team’s purpose is to manage the flow of stock from our depots to where our customers need it across our multiple sales channels. A cornerstone of our strategy is the use of data & insight to help us to offer a place that customers love to shop, and part of that is having what they want there when they want it. As a CRT (Central Replenishment Team) Admin Assistant, you’ll help us to make sure that we’ve got the goods every time.
As a CRT Admin Assistant you’ll be joining us in an entry-level role that is key to ensuring the right stock is in the right place at the right time to maximise promotional and key events availability, delivering great availability & serviceability in Store Stocking Locations.
- To support line managers with ad-hoc requests for supply chain data and provide initial insight into what the data is showing
- Review weekly customer availability data and liaise with key stakeholders where required to resolve any issues
- To ensure the systems parameters are aligned to operational reality and deliver best possible service to our customers
- To highlight operational issues that could impact overall team objectives
- To communicate effectively with all departments where the workload is generated from e.g. Commercial/Stores etc, on a daily basis, to ensure timely and accurate completion of all requests.
- To develop effective relationships with key stakeholders within CRT and external e.g. Commercial
- Support commercial teams in ensuring the AIP (Advanced Inventory Planning) system is set-up and maintained accurately and in a timely manner by understanding key timelines around selections and ongoing strategies.
- Work closely with commercial teams to understand store stock level targets and ensure full delivery of these.
- Knowledge of Supply Chain and Stock Management principles / processes
- Good levels of planning, organisational skills and the ability to multi task
- Demonstrable drive & commitment and willingness to learn and adapt
- Good communications skills at all levels of the business
- Experience in Supply Chain / Store Stock Management / Logistics / Operations
- Good knowledge of Excel, Word, AIP or similar replenishment systems
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Administrative
Job Location: Avebury, GB
Application Deadline: N/A