As the Digital Marketing Exec for paid search, you will be responsible for the activation and optimisation of our Paid Search efforts for a range of categories and across all publishers and formats. Our mission is to construct an industry leading paid search strategy by using best in breed technology, data and targeting, to deliver the best possible commercial performance. Key to this role is the implementation of our paid search strategy, managing budgets and commercial performance across our accounts on a daily basis, reporting on ongoing commercial impact and ensuring we meet performance goals. You will activate and optimise an ‘always on’ program of paid search marketing across a range of product categories and search engines to deliver the best possible commercial performance.
- To perform in this role you will need you will have experience of managing and optimising digital marketing campaigns through biddable, auction-based media.
- You must be highly numerate as you will be accountable for explaining and improving the performance of the channel and be Highly data-driven, highly detailed oriented, and focused on using data to inform decision making.
- We’re looking for Digital Marketers with Up-to-date Adwords and Bing advanced qualifications – this is paramount as an agency-standard in-house team.
- With digital marketing assistants reporting directly to you, you will be a skilled people manager, with a focus on development, education and empowerment of team members.
- Being able to manage significant budgets and highly organised to manage multiple priorities simultaneously is another important leadership quality we are looking for.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Marketing, Sales
Job Location: Nottingham, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A