As the Internal Communications Executive (Strategy and Leadership) you will support the team in planning and delivering all internal communications from our leaders, including from the CEO and members of the operating board. You will assist in research, fact finding, drafting and proof reading of messages to communicate key strategic updates to our colleagues, including financial results, and all activity that ladders up to our purpose of helping customers live well for less and our seven strategic pillars.
- You will support with the delivery of the strategy and leadership communications plan, including workload planning and reporting
- You will support on communications programmes with Heads of Stores, Regional Managers and Store Managers by working with the channels and content and event teams
- You will support with the distribution of leader messages, working closely with PAs, to ensure colleagues receive regular open, honest and authentic communications
- You will monitor communications channels to understand and report on how messages land with our colleagues
- You will assist the team with the communication of high-profile projects including key strategic updates to our colleagues, financial results and all activity supporting our strategic pillars.
- You will provide administration support to the comms strategy & leadership management team, including raising POs and ensuring timely payment to suppliers
- You will be part of a team drafting excellent written communications, tailored to the audience with a clear call to action, and support with research, fact finding and proof reading.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Collaborative approach, working as one team with the wider internal and external communications team
- Enthusiasm, can-do attitude and willingness to take on new challenges
Good administration skills
- Understand the role leadership communications play in supporting wider business strategy
- Highly organised and proactive – able to juggle and prioritise a busy workload
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Marketing, Public Relations, Writing/Editing
Job Location: Cardiff, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A