Website Road Accident Fund
- Keeping the different departments boxes in CAF updated due to staff movement.
- Sorting returned files (track and trace, barcode not found and un-barcoded files.
- Locating files back into the CAF repository.
- Dispatching files requested from other branches to Document Services.
- Track and trace files (change status and file).
- Attending to stationery request.
- Receiving files back into the CAF system.
- Delivery of requested files to Users / Requesters within the branch.
- Computer literacy.
- Ethics and governance.
- Knowledge of the RAF policies and procedures.
- Personal Mastery.
- Basic understanding of the RAF.
- Emotional Wisdom.
- NQF 4 (Matric or Grade 12) qualification.
- Relevant 1-year experience in an administrative environment.
Company: Road Accident Fund
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Cape Town, ZA
Application Deadline: N/A