Website Road Accident Fund
The EDUCATIONAL PSYCHOLOGIST is accountable to provide expert advice to the Operations Claims Teams relating to respective specialist reports received from Plaintiff attorneys. The role holder will be required to align and standardise all specialist practices, processes, services, solutions and support consistent with the governance mechanisms and operating frameworks benchmarked and ensure the availability of real time accurate data and information for effective decision-making and information sharing.
- Engagement and ongoing communication with stakeholders.
- Participate / conduct benchmarking exercises to determine industry best performance levels and practices.
- Work closely with actuaries and medical experts in determining impacts of motor vehicle accidents on victims` future schooling and career prospects.
- Develop, maintain and optimise means and methods to convert operational specialist data and information from various streams into a standardised and central information system, applications and business processes.
- Resolve stakeholder queries or escalate when unresolved.
- Build and maintain healthy and transparent relationships and partnerships with stakeholders.
- Establish and maintain communication structures and channels for information sharing.
- Work closely with key stakeholders to establish and agree on a service level agreement/s.
- Demonstrate an awareness of customer service and apply the skills of customer care in a specific work environment.
- MS Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- Analyse and interpret data and information relating to reports.
- Relevant 5-7 years’ experience in area of expertise inclusive of medico legal reports.
- 2 years’ experience in MVA claims.
- Knowledge of Medical Legal reports.
- Registration as per Educational category within HPCSA.
- NQF 9 (Master’s Degree) in Education Psychology.
Company: Road Accident Fund
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Sandton, ZA
Application Deadline: N/A