Website Qatar National Bank
Your main responsibility is to support the Divisional General Manager in their day to day duties and activities, by providing professional support and administrative assistance.
- Assist the GM in organizing Agenda, following up pending matters, identifying areas of priority and maintaining confidentiality.
- Responsible for all digital and hard copy documentation, filing and databases.
- Organize internal and external meetings with subdivisions and cross divisions
- Work with the GM in preparing Presentations and business meeting documentation.
- Interact proactively and professionally with other GMs and Executive Secretaries.
- Responsible for managing the GMs diary / calendar.
- Act as the main point of contact for all meetings, engagements and requests.
- Organizing all Travel planning and itinerary.
Qualification & Experience:
- You will be highly organised and methodical.
- Multilingual (Arabic and English) speaking candidates are required.
- You will be educated to degree level with at least 3 years experience in a similar position. Experience of working in the banking sector is an advantage.
- Outstanding communication skills
Company: Qatar National Bank
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Administrative
Job Location: Doha, QA
Application Deadline: N/A