Website Qatar Petroleum
Directs and supervises the subordinates of the planning section and coordinates with other Division Heads to ensure that all facilities are properly supported by necessary resources, plans, materials and budgets to ensure safe, reliable and cost effective operations of the substations, desalination water, waste management facilities, equipment and other infrastructure facilities & utilities.Develop and modify if necessary the overall maintenance plan in SAP Interim Database which contains material master, preventative , corrective and general maintenance data. Plan and report planned maintenance activities for all assets to ensure the long-term operation.
Qualification & Experience:
- High skills in drafting reports and maintenance plans.
- 12 years relevant experience in general engineering with at least 4 years proven computerised maintenance planning experience.
- Working knowledge of established computerised planning and scheduling tools such as, SAP, Microsoft Project and maintenance management software.
- Knowledge in the design and monitoring of performance indicators.Analytical and project management skills.
- Excellent skills with PC software, such as, MS Word, Excel, Project, Graphics/Presentation packages, etc.
- Presentation and mature communication skills.
Company: Qatar Petroleum
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management, Manufacturing
Job Location: Doha, QA
Application Deadline: N/A