Website National Security Agency
Cryptographic Operations personnel at the National Security Agency(NSA) are a viable asset to our agency. Their support of the mission spans from developing and operating various systems, maintaining equipment, providing quality and reliable products to customers and resolving issues with printing/production technology and flow processes.
- The offense collects, processes and disseminates intelligence information derived from foreign signals for intelligence and counterintelligence purposes.
- The defense prevents adversaries from gaining access to sensitive classified national security information.
- Plan, develop, modify, implement, and operate systems which identify, control, process, store, distribute and assure accountability of cryptologic equipment and material or jobs which are responsible for the management and control of documents for a major organization of the Agency.
- Entry is with a high school diploma or GED and no experience.
- Experience in basic computer skills (e.g., e-mail, web browsers, word processors and presentation graphics) is desired.
- Working in a warehouse, manufacturing, or logistics field is preferred.
- Entry is with a high school diploma or GED plus 4 years of relevant experience, or an Associate’s degree plus 2 years of relevant experience. Degree in any field is acceptable.
- Relevant experience must include working in a warehouse, manufacturing or logistics field, working in an office environment, customer service, and/or project planning.
Company: National Security Agency
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Ft. Worth, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A