Website Neiman Marcus
The Cybersecurity Analyst is responsible for the planning, implementation, and maintenance of cyber security controls and technologies within the organization. The activities include selection, implementation and maintenance of a multitude of cyber security platforms and technologies. Additionally, the individual will work directly with the outsourced SOC team to continue the improvement of logging and monitoring systems, to review alerts and notifications and other threat intelligence from the industry and to lead and oversee security incidents and other remediation activities.
- Security Standards – Create or review the organization standards to ensure security practices are clearly outlined for the organization
- Incident Response – Partners with the security operations staff to assist with incident response. This will include evaluation of risk to the environment based upon information gathered from the security tools of the organization
- Change Requests – Evaluate and approve privileged access and firewall change requests within the organization to ensure the request is in line with the organization’s standards
- Technology Selection – Partner with the vendor management office to perform evaluations of new vendors and tools within the organization to ensure proper risk mitigation
- Cloud Security – Design, build and maintain security controls within the organization’s cloud environments running in AWS and GCP
- Security Tools – Utilize the security tools within the organization such as Proofpoint, CrowdStrike, Centrify, Ivanti etc to enhance the security posture of the organization
- Threat Intelligence – Monitor threat intelligence reports to determine relevant threats to the organization. Run and analyze vulnerability scans of the applications and infrastructure and make recommendations on remediations
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Security, Information Technology, Information Systems Management, Computer Science,
- Engineering or related field(s).
- Cloud Computing (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Operating systems, databases and middleware components
- Self-motivated and results-oriented, including ability to prioritize conflicting demands.
- Exceptional organizational skills to balance work and lead projects.
- Working knowledge of hardening standards for operating systems etc
- 5 years of experience in the areas of Information Technology or Information Security
Company: Neiman Marcus
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Dallas, TX, US
Application Deadline: N/A