Shopkeepers for over 100 years, we love providing our customers with a great shopping experience they won’t find anywhere else. At just under 500 stores across the UK, our retail colleagues work as one team to provide plenty of food essentials, a great service and a buzz people enjoy. It’s why our customers keep coming back for more. The UK’s 4th largest supermarket, we provide great value for money and good quality fresh food and groceries to over 11 million customers every week. Our focus on freshness makes us stand out as we prepare more fresh food in-store than any other supermarket. It’s challenging. It’s fast-paced. But from Market Street to checkout our friendly team loves going above and beyond to bring our customers what they want. At Morrisons we believe in investing in our colleagues and industry-leading training programmes. We provide our colleagues with the opportunities they need to make it to the top. Many of our store managers started out on the shop floor. They’ve been there and done that. It’s how they know how to support our colleagues and help our customers so well.
Providing our customers with an exceptional service, our home delivery pickers accurately pick products in store to the highest of standards. They quickly prepare online customer orders for delivery and dispatch.
- Work with other colleagues and managers to deliver the company’s plan
- Follow written and verbal instructions
- Follow all cash and product handling policy and procedures
- Comply with all policies and procedures in relation to restricted products
- Ensure all policies, procedures and legal obligations are followed as specified by the company
- Providing excellent service for customers by ensuring products select meet all the required criteria i.e. substitutes, date codes, product quality
- Ensuring our products are pack correctly so the product reaches the customer in the best condition
- Ensuring store based customer service standards are maintained
- Communicating effectively with store colleagues to ensure product availability for all customers
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Newport, GB
Application Deadline: N/A