Website Ministry of Justice
This role is the main customer-facing role in CTSC, and will provide an accessible and inclusive service to users, providing clear signposting and guidance to all users, coaching them in the use of the online platform and providing information to resolve their queries and processing/updating high-volume case details accurately and efficiently. They will deal with the needs of service users.
- Undertake case-readiness assessment and progress the case to the next phase. Provide information to allow users to understand what they can expect next.
- Identify users requiring extra/different support and undertake basic assessment of users’ Assisted Digital needs in accordance with procedures. Refer suitable cases to our third-party supplier.
- Proactively engage with HMCTS workforce planning / shift allocation tools to ensure business requirements are being met.
- Work as part of the team in considering continuous improvements necessary for effective delivery and feeding these into the wider CI channels.
- Provide professional friendly support and guidance to users of online services via a variety of channels (telephony, webchat, email), in line with quality standards, to ensure the delivery of a high-quality customer/user focused service on a daily basis and deliver a service focused on quality as well as timeliness.
- Jurisdiction-related administration using HMCTS predefined protocols and processes to process non-automated work.
- To handle, and where possible resolve, first contact user complaints in accordance with predefined HMCTS policy and procedures so that users feel they have been listened to and that their complaint has been handled fairly. Update the CRM system so details do not have to be repeated to a different QMCA Officer.
- Read relevant knowledge articles to maintain accurate and up-to-date knowledge of processes and systems.
- Strong emotional intelligence, to be able to understand callers needs and provide excellent customer service whilst staying within prescribed business parameters.
- Proactive issue resolution – anticipating issues before they become a problem, proactively resolving routine problems and escalating serious issues.
- Good command of the English language and the ability to explain complex information in simple accessible terms for the user to understand
- Flexibility to move between roles to support effective and efficient use of resources to meet users needs.
- Knowledge and understanding of the user experience (customer service) – empathising with end users and ensuring a professional and speedy user experience.
- Knowledge of user interactions with online interfaces and coaching skills to be able to guide callers through engaging ‘digitally’
Company: Ministry of Justice
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Manchester, England, UK
Application Deadline: N/A