Departmental position supporting the outpatient Pulmonary unit across GH and MGPO practices in areas of operations and HR, and financial management. Independence of Function: Receives general supervision where standard practice enables incumbent to proceed along regular duties.
- Monitors monthly service statistics to evaluate clinic performance, and facilitates strategies for improvement in utilization.
- Conceptualizes and manages process improvement projects with input from clinical directors and supports population health improvement initiatives as needed.
- Assumes responsibility for or participates in special projects as assigned (primarily department-specific).
- Build and maintain ongoing working relationships with staff, clinical and physician members of the Practice to facilitate positive staff morale and support provider productivity.
- Coordinates daily workflow and practice operations, overseeing the efficient operation of reception and registration functions, phone systems, patient flow, and appointment scheduling.
- Knows and understands the job duties of reception, registration, phone systems, and scheduling.
- Serves as a resource for questions related to information systems. Arranges for hardware/software installation, troubleshooting, system access, etc.
- Evaluate no show, cancellation, wait times and other patient front-end quality of service indicators.
- Listens and responds to staff in a timely manner. Provides customer service and follow up.
- Maintains a compliant environment of care; stays current on policies and expectations
- Strategic thinking, planning and problem solving
- Financial management – identifies and evaluates the means for improving costs and revenue
- Ability to handle business planning and change management
- Emotional intelligence – demonstrates awareness of own strengths and development needs as well as impact of own behavior on others.
- Talent development
- Communication, effectiveness and influence
- Takes accountability and responds to feedback
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Holyoke, MA, US
Application Deadline: N/A