Senior level network engineer to design and implement network solutions throughout the enterprise.
- Engage on Business Unit projects to elicit network requirements, specifications and project scope.
- Implement network infrastructure and security to company standards and polic ies.
- Provide Level 3 diagnosis and advanced troubleshooting when required, participates in on-call rotation.
- Perform short-term and long-term network capacity planning.
- Design and implement project-based network solutions within the enterprise datacenters and cloud platforms.
- Produce detailed designs with time/effort estimates for network solutions, adhering to network architecture standards.
- Develop and document network operation s processes and procedures.
- Research and test network management and monitoring products and tools to maintain currency and enhance functionality.
- Expertise with protocols including : TCP/IP, HTTP, ARP, LACP, DNS .
- Experience with network technologies within cloud providers (Azure or Google).
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related discipline is required.
- 7 + years of experience working in complex IP network environments.
- Experience with ADCs such as F5 products (LTM, Big-IP DNS, ASM, APM, Big-IQ, etc ), NGINX, and Citrix NetScaler appliances.
- Experience with web application firewalls (F5 ASM, NetScaler WAF, Imperva).
- Experience with integration of APIs/API Gateways. (F5/NGINX).
- Experience with MFA and OAuth/SAML integration (Okta).
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A