Lyft is looking for a Regional Director to revolutionize transportation in the New Jersey, Philadelphia, and Delaware regions and take the reins in one of our largest, most complex, and strategic markets. This leader will be based in our Frankford (Philadelphia) office leading large teams executing against operational strategies and will report to the VP, East.
- Support the public relations and public policy teams by representing Lyft locally.
- Navigate the regulatory landscape – negotiate, problem solve, and operationalize to ensure Lyft can continue to grow.
- Lead and execute on large key strategic initiatives, working cross-functionally to drive business performance and hit OKRs.
- Scale and develop high-performing, diverse teams (25+) across service, local operations,vehicle service, mobile service and key partnerships.
- Synthesize market feedback for broader operations, product, marketing, customer experience, and other business unit teams
- Highly collaborative with the proven ability to manage large scale projects and influence cross-functionally
- Comfortable leading within matrixed organizations, pulling in thought leaders from both internal and external resources to foster knowledge and expertise for their teams
- 10 years of senior strategic operating experience in a fast-growth environment
- A strategic thinker and business builder who is able to drive a P&L from both a big picture and operations perspective
- Operational and data-driven mindset, obsessed with eliminating wastes and creating efficiencies
- Entrepreneurial spirit or previous experience in early startups. You think outside of the box and are resourceful and fiscally responsible
- Experienced in leading, resourcing, and building large-scale teams in the field – experience managing hourly/non-exempt workers in operations or service teams preferred
- Experience inspiring a team that is aligned with extremely cross-functional stakeholders.
- Skillfully scaling a operations organization into an efficient and effective team; demonstrated experience hiring, mentoring and retaining a high-performing team
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Philadelphia, PA, US
Application Deadline: N/A