The Timetables Office is looking to recruit a Timetables Officer. The post is fixed-term to support the team through a period of transformational change. The successful candidate will be working with colleagues from across the School to deliver a first-class timetabling service to our staff and students. The role of the Timetables team is fundamental to both the operation of the School and the experience of students.
- You will be motivated and well organised with a keen eye for detail.
- You will manage your own workload ensuring key deadlines are met.
- You are expected to maintain a high level of data quality and accuracy and have a commitment to a process of reflection and continual improvement of processes and services.
- The successful candidate will ideally have experience of timetabling within a higher education institution.
- You must be an effective communicator and have demonstrable problem-solving skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: London, GB
Application Deadline: N/A