- Present and demonstrate the product highlighting its positive features and suggest complementary products
- Support the marketing of products in its department such as: display of merchandise, visual presentation and labelling
- Be aware of current promotions and flyers
- Develop a basic knowledge of all the departments in the store
- Keep up to date with new products and their functions
- Ensure and participate in the maintenance of his department
- Greet customers warmly and ensure a good customer experience
- Assess customer needs an provide expert advice on plumbing department products
- Perform other duties as requested by the supervisor.
- If required, operate a forklift, in accordance with the procedures and policies of the organization
- Comply with policies and procedures regarding loss prevention, breakage of goods and health and safety
- Have a knack for first-class customer service
- You have what it takes to be in our team!
- Experience in customer service
- Knowledge in our Plumbing department.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales, Business Development
Job Location: Stratford, CA
Application Deadline: N/A