The primary function of the Credit SOS Coordinator is to support Lowe’s Canada credit and warranty program activities. This includes managing business and corporate credit services, processing customer credit applications and transactions, training associates on credit policies and procedures, maintaining adequate supplies of credit card materials and signage, organizing promotions to meet budgeted goals, and reviewing and completing all Lowe’s system tasks.
- The Credit SOS Coordinator is required to store completed applications according to credit policies and ensure new credit applications are adequately completed.
- The Credit SOS Coordinator is also responsible for greeting and acknowledging all customers in a friendly, professional manner and providing quick, responsive customer service.
- The Credit SOS Coordinator monitors store for potential security risks and adheres to Loss Prevention safety requirements.
- Lastly, the Credit SOS Coordinator is responsible for completing all other duties as assigned.
- Requires morning, afternoon, and evening availability any day of the week.
- Required to work a schedule as determined by sales, customer, and business needs, but may be changed by store management based on the needs of the store.
- Requests to be scheduled off for a specific day require advanced notification and approval by supervisor.
- 6 months experience communicating with vendors OR customers regarding returns, payments, or contract fulfillment.
- Lifts up to 25 pounds without assistance.
- 6 months experience reviewing and/or reconciling in store reports, completing audits in the store, and sharing pertinent information with management team or other store employees.
- 6 months experience with Lowes.
- Ability to read, write, and perform basic arithmetic (addition, subtraction).
- 6 months experience promoting, administering and training employees on credit and Special Order Sales programs, including maintaining current credit /Special Order Sales signage.
Vacancy Type: Temporary
Job Location: Mississauga, CA
Application Deadline: N/A