Reporting to the Market Director, the Store Manager is responsible for overall store operation, sales and margin performance and management of all store personnel.
- Leading teams and reacting with agility to internal and external factors;
- Developing key relationships, including customer, workforce and community that improve business results; and
- Empowering teams to deliver superior customer service that produces positive business results.
- Availability to work a flexible schedule, including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays as needed.
- Experience selecting, assessing, coaching, counseling and developing associates in a retail environment.
- A strong customer service orientation and focus.
- Effective organizational, communication (written and oral) and problem solving skills.
- Comfort operating in a fast-paced and ever-changing big box retail environment.
- Min of 5+ years of previous retail management and people leadership experience in a big box retail environment, such as drug store, grocery, hard lines, or general merchandise categories.
- Functional hands on knowledge of retail merchandising, operations and retail management practices and procedures.
- A Bachelor s Degree in Business is preferred
- Proficient with Microsoft Office, i.e., Word, Excel & Outlook
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales, Business Development
Job Location: Mississauga, CA
Application Deadline: N/A