Do you have a passion for people and delivering exceptional customer service?
Do you seek out exciting new products and training opportunities to become an expert in the hair and beauty industry?
Do you love hair and beauty products?
If you answered YES, apply today for our Retail Sales Associate Position!
SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L’Oréal USA, is the premiere wholesale distributor in the United States of the finest salon professional beauty brands and we’re seeking qualified candidates.
- Be an Expert – Gain essential product knowledge & share exciting beauty industry trends with our customers
- Collaborate – Work together in a positive team environment; achieve goals and priorities
- Grow and Develop – Commit to excellence and experience endless growth opportunities
- Act with Integrity – Always!
- Wow the Customer – Consistently deliver exceptional customer service to Salon professionals
- Deliver Results – Sell the finest professional beauty brands and educate customers on promotions, upcoming sales events and advertised products; process and replenish merchandise; prepare and participate in physical inventories and periodic cycle counts; maintain store appearance; process sales and return transactions.
- Must be able to work weekends as availability guidelines require
- 18 years of age and High School Diploma or equivalent GED, preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Must be able to stand and walk about the store throughout scheduled shift
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Retail or related experience strongly preferred
- Basic reading and math skills
- Ability to use computerized point of sale system, SAP experience preferred
Vacancy Type: Part Time
Job Location: Portland, ME, US
Application Deadline: N/A