SalonCentric, a subsidiary of L’Oréal USA, is the premiere wholesale distributor in the United States of the finest salon professional beauty brands and we’re seeking qualified candidates.
- Lead with Passion – In partnership with your store manager, you take an active role in motivating your team and creating an environment of open communication. You are an out of the box thinker that is always open to new ideas. You share that passion and can do attitude with your team on a daily basis.
- Influence and Inspire – You help create a positive, enthusiastic working culture within the store. You consistently work towards understanding what motivates others and always lead by example.
- Act with Integrity Always – You exhibit integrity in all words and actions and act with care and compassion. You build trust by delivering on all commitments. You are highly trusted by your store manager and respected by your store associates.
- Build a Great Team – You have a passion for delivering exceptional customer service. You assist the store manager in developing high performing teams that exceed customer expectations. You help recruit great talent for the store and ensure all team members have the knowledge and tools for success. You treat team members with respect and dignity.
- Set Clear Direction – You work alongside your store manager to establish and communicate a clear vision to your team. You champion company vision/goals and motivate the team effectively.
- Drive the Business – You support your store manager in creating new approaches to increase sales and profitability by identifying opportunities and acting quickly to address them. You seek out opportunities to understand and analyze sales trends and share your knowledge with your store associates.
- Must be able to work weekends as availability guidelines require
- 18 years of age and High School Diploma or equivalent GED, preferred
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs.
- Must be able to stand and walk about the store throughout scheduled shift
- A Cosmetology license is a plus, but not required
- 1 to 2 Years of retail leadership experience
- Self-directed with excellent organizational and time management skills
- Outstanding customer service, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to use computerized point of sale system, SAP experience preferred
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Fayetteville, NC, US
Application Deadline: N/A