Website Lidl GB
At the heart of turning our ambitious expansion plans into reality lies our dynamic Property department, and playing a critical role in securing this prosperous future is our talented Acquisition team.
Responsible for the management and expansion of our current portfolio, you will be involved in the full acquisition cycle from initial planning through ongoing asset management, and developing relationships with key third parties along the way such as landlords and developers.
Working in a unique environment like ours, you can expect and look forward to driving the full development and planning processes from concept to completion, which means exceptional communication and negotiation skills are crucial, as is the ability to multi-task and meet tight deadlines!
- Driving the full development and planning process from initial concept to final completion
- Supporting all expansion, relocation and improvement projects to our current infrastructure
- Managing planning applications from original submission to authorisation
- Identifying, negotiating and acquiring sites to build new stores in your responsible patch (Kent/East Sussex)
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with landlords, tenants and developers
- Real estate management of our freehold and leasehold assets
- A highly analytical mind
- The ability to multi-task and handle conflicting deadlines
- Ideally, MRICS and experience in acquisitions and planning
- A full driving licence and the flexibility to travel throughout the UK.
- Refined negotiating skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Sound commercial acumen
- Degree-level education (2:1 minimum) in a relevant discipline
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Company: Lidl GB
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales Management
Job Location: Northfleet, England, United Kingdom
Application Deadline: N/A