Website Qatar Petroleum
The operations and activities of QP and its affiliates are conducted atvarious onshore locations, including Doha, Dukhan and the Mesaieed andRas Laffan Industrial Cities, as well as offshore areas, including HalulIsland, offshore production stations, drilling platforms and the NorthField.Thriving on a spirit of enterprise, each of our joint ventures isunderpinned by transparency, innovation and high standards of qualityand service. At Qatar Petroleum, we are committed to one thing aboveall Excellence.
- Develop core SWP insights for the business with Workforce Planning scenarios utilizing a combination of quantitative and qualitative sources, and identify upcoming trends from SWP analysis, and work out
- implications for the business while collaborating with Human Capital and Finance partners;
- Drives the Strategic Workforce Planning (SWP) process & portfolio for each business line & corporate to identify synergies and themes across;
- Conduct business-related analysis and research relevant to SWP, identifying key questions to be answered, formulates an overall approach, finding sources of information and insight, and developing conclusions.
- Establish, maintain and regularly enhance core strategic workforce planning metrics.
- Produce several SWP reports and materials to educate leadership and the businesses, seeking to communicate SWP insights through innovative and engaging ways stimulates the right discussions;
Qualification & Experience:
- 5 years experience in Human Resource with emphasis on Workforce Analytics, Career Management, and Staff Planning would be required with sufficient time on supervisory function.
- Bachelor Degree in HR Management, or Business Administration, or equivalent, is essential.
- Possession of a post graduate Diploma or professional certification in HR is preferable.
- Mature judgment, excellent interpersonal skills, a high degree of analytical skills and proficient in using Microsoft Office and general computer skills.
Company: Qatar Petroleum
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Project Management
Job Location: Doha, QA
Application Deadline: N/A