Under the guidance of the Director for Continuing Professional Development (CPD), provides administrative support services for the division by completing administrative and organizational tasks for ongoing and project-related activities.
- Provides word-processing, spreadsheet and presentation software services including drafting routine correspondence, as well as drafting, editing and formatting a variety of documents such as travel itineraries
- Manages the office electronic and paper filing system, photocopies, and performs other daily tasks such as screening, logging and prioritizing incoming telephone calls, mail and e-mail, creating division
- SARFs and ITS tickets.
- Maintains electronic calendars and arranges meetings (including scheduling rooms and videoconferences, compiling agendas and materials). Records and transcribes minutes of meetings when required
- Assists faculty or staff from other divisions with any queries relating to the CPD division, either by providing information based on own knowledge or directing the query to other staff or faculty as appropriate
- Plans and organizes travel arrangements for the division including liaising with the Human Resources department in Doha and the WCM-Q Office in NY to coordinate flights, hotel room reservations and
- ground transportation for educational or business purposes
- Assists with the preparation and logistical coordination of events and activities relating to the CPD division
Qualification & Experience:
Organized, service-oriented, problem solver and proactive. Three or more years’ of experience in a similar role, event management, and coordination. High level of computer skills; in Microsoft Office suite and advanced professionally in written and spoken English. Prior experience in CPD would be advantageous, as well as earlier work experience in HigherEducation.
Company: Qatar Airways
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Education
Job Location: Doha, Qatar
Application Deadline: N/A