The Director of Marketing and eCommerce oversees all Marketing Planning & Execution strategies. Accountable for the development, management, execution, and measurement of all aspects of the marketing/branding strategies to include, but not limited to: Positioning, Marketing Budgets, Social Media, Websites, Advertising, Collateral, and Content. All efforts should be focused on maximizing performance. Success measures include budget achievement, increasing topline revenue, optimizing expenses, and achieving channel/market share objectives.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to prioritize multiple projects at once.
- Serves as a marketing evangelist – helping to educate property leaders and owners on marketing strategies, tactics, and results (both at a property and enterprise-level)
- Builds a close alignment with on-property, managed marketing, and brand marketing teams.
- Successfully develops and executes the strategic and tactical elements of the annual marketing plan and iterative commercial need.
- A passion for learning and staying on the cutting edge of new digital strategies, trends and technologies. This may include attending related trade/business events, conferences and workshops.
- Highly adaptable to seasonality and shifting priorities
- Media buying experience, both traditional and digital.
- Copy development.
- Extensive knowledge of marketing communication mediums to include but not limited to traditional, digital, and social channels.
- Ability to perform critical analysis and to manage extensive amounts of information.
- Digital analytics
- Social Sites and other applications
- CMS platforms
- Software/Program Skills/Knowledge:
- Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel & Outlook)
- Ability to effectively navigate the enterprise and communicate with department heads, executive committee members, team members and corporate leaders.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and achieve deadlines.
- Excellent written skills sufficient to produce internal/external sales and marketing communication
- Excellent presentation skills.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Sales, Marketing
Job Location: Phoenix, AZ, US
Application Deadline: N/A