An exciting opportunity has arisen to join our team in Commercial Banking within Markets and Lending Delivery (MLD), responsible for ensuring the regulatory reporting obligations of the Commercial Bank and Group Corporate Treasury are met. You’ll ensure submissions to a number of major regulators are timeous, complete and accurate for regulations such as EMIR, MiFID II Transaction Reporting and Dodd Frank. The team is a growing function operating in a dynamic environment and plays a pivotal role by acting as the interface between CB and various functions across MLD. There is a clear focus on providing an outstanding service to external customers and regulators while attaining the highest standard of operational excellence.
- Support remediation work which may be identified
- Liaising with other partners of the Group in order to educate accordingly, in the ever-changing regulatory landscape, implement standard methodologies and exchange information
- Perform Quality Assurance activity across all regulations and business scenarios to identify potential reporting discrepancies.
- Present analysis on observations, providing evidence to support conclusions in a timely and diligent manner.
- Attend relevant Industry Market forums representing Lloyds Banking Group, cascading information to the wider team, and ensuring further action is taken, as appropriate.
- Excellent analytical and presentation skills – both written and verbal.
- Ability to accurately analyse and synthesise large amounts of data; keen eye for detail; unafraid to raise questions to both confirm understanding and challenge appropriately.
- Good communication skills to liaise and partner with LBG colleagues and teams as well as external clients, where required, displaying professionalism and a client first attitude.
- Awareness of the internal risk and control framework, policies and procedures.
- Strong problem solving skills with high levels of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Advanced Excel skills essential
- VBA skills preferred
- Understanding of Compliance frameworks
- Comprehensive understanding of financial markets products and trade flows.
- Good working knowledge of, at a minimum, MiFID II and/or EMIR regulatory reporting regime – including understanding of reporting requirements & eligibility determinations.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Other
Job Location: Birmingham, GB
Application Deadline: N/A