Website Costco Wholesale Corporation
The SAP Project Manager (PM) leads technical, enterprise level initiatives by providing direction, and executing project work-streams and follow-up to ensure projects are delivered within scope, on time, and within budget. Ensure requirements are met and completed while meeting quality for operations, and establishing documented processes and service ownership for after the project ends. The PM will drive collaboration through effective leadership to develop, manage, and implement portfolio and project management practices, ensuring they are understood, adopted, and flexible in meeting user needs.
- Mentors team members in project management artifacts, processes, tools, and techniques.
- Deploys and promotes the use of Program project templates, processes and standards.
- Directs large scale, technical projects, and collaborates with employees, leadership, clients, and other internal and external stakeholders.
- Develops, executes, and composes clear and effective communications, trainings, and post delivery support plans.
- Ensures all project artifacts and deliverables are documented, approved, and stored for reusability, support, and audit purposes in designated project tools.
- Defines, tracks, and communicates project milestones.
- Creates and maintains project plans and schedules, and ensures the project requirements are defined and meet the project’s objectives.
Qualification & Experience:
- Past experience leading development teams in an Agile and/or an SAP Activate environment.
- Flexibility to manage projects in a hybrid traditional/agile program structure.
- SAP Project management or project support experience on a large scale S4 Financial project implementation.
- Proven track record for successful delivery of projects and working cross-functionally with business and IS.
- S4 implementation experience.
- Ability to manage an integrated and coordinated project track within a PMO structure.
- Must be flexible in diving into project detail when necessary, while keeping the overall picture in mind.
- Ability to create and manage detailed project plans and report critical path.
- SAP project management experience, preferably using Active Methodology.
Company: Costco Wholesale Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Issaquah, Washington
Application Deadline: N/A