Website Costco Wholesale Corporation
The Application Integration Developer with SAP Cloud Platform Integrator experience is responsible for designing and developing enterprise Integration solutions. The position will work closely with Enterprise Architects, Middleware Engineers and Application teams to deliver enterprise wide solutions.
- Designs, develops, tests, troubleshoots and completes maintenance of integration components for applications and systems.
- Maintains current knowledge of industry trends and standards.
- Provides 24×7 level 3 on-call support of production systems on a rotation basis in support of technical processes and interfaces.
- Understands, refines and complies with integration patterns, standards, guidelines, and best practices.
- Builds and maintains a solid understanding of the application areas and the business areas they support.
- Works with Solution Architects to ensure that application designs utilize the appropriate integration patterns and standards.
- Analyzes, designs, develops and tests process flows in support of multiple business projects using integration technologies.
- Leads small teams of contractors and mentors junior developers.
Qualification & Experience:
- Hands on experience working with business users and Solution Architects to determine integration requirements, develop and test HCI/CPI interfaces.
- Experience in integration with SAP Cloud applications such as SuccessFactors with On-premise solutions.
- Experience working in and administering a multi-tenant HCI/CPI Environment.
- Experience in the configuration of adapters such as JMS, SFTP, SOAP, IDOC, Proxy, FTPS, web services, and iFlows.
- Experience with CTS+ transport management and alert configuration.
- Minimum of 5+ years’ of experience in SAP PI/PO and 2+ years with SAP HCI/CPI.
- Experience with Groovy or JAVA Scripting.
Company: Costco Wholesale Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Information Technology
Job Location: Issaquah, Washington
Application Deadline: N/A