Experienced Project Manager, responsible for project management of various bank initiatives. This individual must have strong communication skills- both written and oral. The Project Manager must be able to work well with teams, and have the ability to lead projects independently. The individual will need to use critical reasoning while working on projects and ensure projects stay within budget and are delivered on time. Individual will need to be highly detail oriented and have strong organizational skills. The Project Manager may have responsibility for more than one project at a time. The individual will be responsible for presenting project status at Stakeholder meetings and Project Steering Committee meetings.
- Ensure completion of project documentation.
- Responsible for preparing weekly status updates to stakeholders.
- Track priorities, issues, and tasks of projects.
- Develop and provide project plans via established project management tools.
- Project Management of various initiatives, including Technology projects and non-Technology projects.
- Ability to break down barriers and build consensus among project team members.
- Lead cross functional project teams.
- Minimum of 10+ years prior Project Management experience, in support of the financial services industry.
- Project Management certification preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Project Management, Information Technology
Job Location: Springfield, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A