Website Chevron Corporation
- Operates furnaces, pumps, compressors that process raw materials, feedstocks and product transfers
- Serves as an Operator Trainee at the El Segundo Refinery.
- Performs other assigned duties such as maintenance, repairs, housekeeping and emergency response requirements.
- Operates on shift, assigned processing, treating, and/or stock handling equipment either manually or with instrumentation
- This position requires driving on a routine basis
Qualification & Experience:
- Must be able to work a rotating 12-hour shift, overtime as required and on-call
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Displays a comprehensive understanding of refinery policies and procedures
- This is a Safety Sensitive Position. Candidates must demonstrate a personal commitment to Incident and Injury.
- Free Operations with a proven track record in Safety and
- Reliability.Demonstrates knowledge of the assigned processing unit and has the ability to relate it to others
valid Driver’s License.
- Minimum of two years of any type of work experience. Military experience is counted as work experience.
Company: Chevron Corporation
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Functions: Management, Manufacturing
Job Location: El Segundo, CA, US
Application Deadline: N/A