- Verify implementation of a process to ensure 3rd party gauging activities conform to Chevron`s processes, procedures, and supervises on a regular basis.
- Shown understanding of gauging operations: basic knowledge of API standards and Product quality inspection of petroleum products.
- Assigns work and provide direction for contract operators, drivers, and carriers.
- Order planning and dispatch activities.
- Service scheduling.
- Responsible for inventory reconciliation and monthly reports.
- Responsible for planning and dispatching of work to meet commitments for CSAT into or Refineries, and pipelines and rail cars. Collaborates with Supply Schedulers and transporters for all products. Addresses after hour issues as vital.
- Actively support Health, Environment, and Safety (HES) processes by accomplishing daily activities within applicable regulations and policies, carrying out duties in an environmentally conscious manner, following safe operating practices, perform maintaining a safe working environment.
- Ensure all work performed adheres to Chevron’s Operational Excellent (OE) standards and regulatory and code requirements.
- Actively participating in Loss Prevention System and being prepared to respond to an environmental or safety event.
- Effective working and collaboratively with a team with multifaceted strengths of coworkers, contractors, and internal and external customers.
- Able to operate sophisticated fuel automation and computer systems.
- Basic knowledge in MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.) and an aptitude for learning new CBT packages.
- Plant Terminal Operator Experience.
- Clear and effective communication skills like oral and written
- High School Diploma or Equivalent.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Ability to work on-call, shifts, weekends, holidays, and overtime to support terminal operations, and respond to emergency situations when they arise.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Roosevelt, UT, US
Application Deadline: N/A