Website Cardinal Health
Our Software Engineers are full-stack developers proficient at working within all layers of an application, including but not limited to operating systems, databases, application servers, web servers and integration technologies. They work in an Agile development environment as a hands-on developer delivering technology solutions to transform healthcare into a safer and more cost-effective industry. Our Engineers analyze production system operations using tools such as monitoring, capacity analysis and outage root cause analysis to identify and drive change that ensures continuous improvement in system stability and performance.
- You have hands-on experience across the entire technology stack.
- You love to be involved in all stages of product design and development, from development of the MVP through architecting and building a scalable solution.
- You are a creator with a desire to develop products that positively impact lives.
- You are a self-starter and love to solve problems through technology.
- You have a passion and proven track record for creating robust, scalable applications.
- You love working on high performing teams, collaborating with team members and improving our ability to deliver.
- Knowledge of Agile and Scrum development practices and processes including TDD and ATDD.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering or equivalent work experience preferred.
- 5+ years of professional experience in Software Engineering with relevant tech stack.
Company: Cardinal Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Atlanta, GA, US
Application Deadline: N/A