Website Cardinal Health
- Assist with the application testing and sign off that requirements have been met.
- Working with e-commerce product teams to document the requirement that meet business expectations.
- Connecting with the business and gathering the requirements.
- Reviewing business processes and determining ways to improve the business processes and outcomes.
- Understand and document business process in Visio, word and excel. Utilize Jira, Confluence and MS Teams to manage documentation. Liaison between business and technical teams.
- Will be assisting with building out the system and coordinating the business testing.
- Work with product owner for future needs for the system.
- Ability to communicate both verbally and written to business and translate requirements and rules to technical teams.
- Will be communicating with technical leads, developers and architects both onshore and offshore.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products preferred
- Experience working with e-commerce business and IT teams.
- Bachelors Degree in related field or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years experience in related field preferred
- Experience using JIRA, Visio, and other project documentation tools is desired.
- Understand business process and how the process are defined by the business and technical teams
- Ability to coordinate with multiple work streams
- Need to have strong communication skills both verbally and written.
Company: Cardinal Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Akron, OH, US
Application Deadline: N/A