Website Cardinal Health
Our Sr. Software Engineers are full-stack developer leads, coaches and experts at working in all layers of an application, guiding / building teams of developers. They work in an Agile development environment as a master hands-on developer architecting, designing, leading and delivering technology solutions to transform healthcare into a safer and more cost-effective industry. They are the primary practitioner-coach on a team and help build the development capability of a team while influencing the technical direction of a larger organization.
- Recommend and evangelize best development practices.
- Assist in providing estimates for new work.
- Lead restoration and root cause analysis for system issues.
- Contribute to team technical innovation and continuous improvements.
- Mentor junior developers.
- Contribute to technical design and solutioning.
- Develop user stories of advanced complexity.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience preferred.
- 8+ years of professional experience in Software Engineering with relevant tech stack preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in a Senior/Lead Engineer role preferred.
- Experience in both build and run support, app troubleshooting, root cause analysis, issue remediation and application supportability planning.
Knowledge of Agile and Scrum development practices and processes including TDD, ATDD and paired programming.
Company: Cardinal Health
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: New York, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A