The Bose Hear Product Line Manager will be an expert on our customer, people with mild to moderate hearing loss. They’ll know the market, competition, regulatory landscape and have a passion for creating lifechanging products. This person will be a hands-on senior product manager versed in technology and consumer understanding with a strong business acumen.
- Create product Definitions, user stories and requirements based on a diverse set of customer, market and competitor insights and data, ensuring that products are uniquely positioned to overcome real world problems.
- Lead product co-creation teams to rigorously assess and ensure our product, go-to-market plans and business cases are an inseparable match.
- Ideate new product concepts and plan the future product line for Bose Hear.
- Ensure high standards for functional excellence in product management, including product assessments, definitions and requirements authoring.
- Lead key development stage gate presentation with senior executives and stakeholders.
- Conduct product introductions, education sessions and updates with all key internal partners.
- Collaborate with the product development teams – engineering, marketing, regulatory, sales, design and suppliers – to ensure that products are brought to market on-time and meet prescribed product requirements and goals.
- Partner with internal customer research teams to understand consumer needs. Evaluate product concepts, features and experiences to ensure they meet consumer expectations.
- Clear understanding and compliance with Bose’s Quality Management System-Medical Device process
- Relentless in approach to delivering best-in-class experiences for our customer based on sound market research and experienced intuition.
- Excellent verbal, written and visual communication and presentation skills, demonstrated in your solid portfolio of past work.
- Strong collaboration skills where you value each member of the team and embrace the exchange of ideas.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize your own work while balancing the conflicting demands of other stakeholders.
- Hearing aid product management experience.
- Understanding and empathy of our target customer and the condition of hearing loss to ensure the products we create serve their unique needs and motivations.
- Ability to influence cross-functional teams to drive Hear product development team towards delivering on product vision.
- Ability to manage complex product and performance trade-off discussions throughout the entire development process.
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Buffalo, NY, US
Application Deadline: N/A