Website BNSF Railway
- Identify and properly handle trespassers on Company property and make arrests as appropriate.
- Protects and safeguards company assets and resources including personnel, property and customer’s property entrusted to the company.
- Counsels and advises company officials to reduce crime and accidents and improve security; coordinates response to railroad emergencies; supervises contract security guards and trains other employees on relevant matters.
- Conduct proficient, sensitive corporate and criminal investigations, provide accurate, detailed reports and provide court testimony when required.
- Perform aggressive crime prevention patrol of facilities, railroad property and trains, with special emphasis on TOFC/COFC, automobiles, and high value shipments.
- Must have satisfactorily completed basic police training at a recognized state certified academy
- Must be able and willing to use the company’s computer system for creating reports and databases
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be physically and psychologically fit, able to successfully pass any required company evaluations and pass an extensive background investigation
- Must meet peace officer commissioning standards in state in which this job is posted and be commissioned as such and maintain a valid State Peace Office License in that state.
- Must be willing and able to travel as required
- Must meet BNSF Resource Protection Solutions Team standards as a Special Agent
- High School diploma or GED
Company: BNSF Railway
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Omaha, NE, US
Application Deadline: N/A