Website BNSF Railway
The Summer Internship Program provides interns an opportunity to learn more about how our efficient, safe, and sustainable rail network supports the global supply chain. Interns gain experience in our Track, Engineering Services, Structures, Signal, Mechanical, Transportation, and Environmental departments in order to learn what it’s like to work at BNSF full-time. Operating one of the largest railroads in North America, we have countless opportunities for interns to develop their skills, create new ideas and even travel! The objective of our Summer Internship Program is to find students that will join us after graduation as part of our Management Trainee Program.
- The program begins with a two-day orientation in Fort Worth, Texas where interns receive a company overview and network with company leaders.
- The remaining time will be spent supporting on-going projects and completing on-the-job field training conducted at assigned training location which will include numerous job shadows across multiple departments.
- Authorization to work in the US without Company sponsorship now AND in the future.
- A candidate must be willing to be relocated to any location across the BNSF system for the training program.
- Frequent and extensive travel over a large geographic region will be required.
- Demonstrate leadership skills
- Express ideas and information in a clear and concise manner
- Work effectively in a team environment
- Ability to relocate to an assigned location within the BNSF Network for the summer.
- Valid Driver’s License.
Company: BNSF Railway
Vacancy Type: Internship
Job Location: Albuquerque, NM, US
Application Deadline: N/A