Website BNSF Railway
- Responsible accurate timeline estimates, open communication regarding development status, designs, issues, following SDLC processes and best practices
- Work with business customers for requirements gathering, design reviews, and system analysis
- Responsible for application implementation and all phases of testing
- Design, develop, implement, support, and document various internally developed applications supporting multiple train control systems
- The applications developed will primarily use the .Net framework, the C# language, ASP.NET, and SQL Server databases in implementing Microsoft based software systems for an intranet web environment
- Analyze requirements, evaluate design alternatives, and develop software solutions that meet business objectives
- Key responsibilities will be the architecture and design of applications used in safety critical environment.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated 5+ years of software development experience.
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Experience in data transformation
- Solid analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Framework based desktop client applications and highly available Windows Services.
- Proficient in all aspects of SQL Server
- Experienced at unit, integration, system level testing and troubleshooting issues across platforms.
Company: BNSF Railway
Vacancy Type: Full Time
Job Location: Moline, IL, US
Application Deadline: N/A